Conscious Creators Women’s Retreat
Please join us on Saturday, February 25th for the Conscious Creators All-day Women’s Retreat!
Within this retreat, you will be guided through various experiential processes that will assist in your Creative Awakening as you enter into the flow of life.
We will tap into and explore how to ignite your passion for creativity as you awaken the Unique Genius within.
We will address and remove blockages that are keeping you stuck in stagnation as you open up to a spiritual creative process that allows you to express your true creative nature.
You will discover how to become more deeply connected with your own creative consciousness so that you can manifest the life of your dreams!
What to Expect:
– Be prepared, creative shifts & new insights will occur!
– Create “Acrylic Flow Art” with Kyle Johnson of Off Beat Artistry
– Design a “Meditative Mandala Art Piece” to connect you to your Higher Self
– Indulge in a healing Sound Bath to assist you in moving limiting beliefs around creative expression
– Experience various processes and prompts that will assist you in manifesting more creativity and opportunities into your life.
– Enjoy a powerful guided Visualization Meditation that will connect you with your Unique Genius.
– Become equipped with practices that you can take home with you to continue your creative journey
– Experience conscious connections and uplifting community
– Discover your Souls true creative expression & more!
About Your Retreat Host:
Melissa Ketchum is a Spiritual Wellness Coach, Intuitive, & Reiki Master with Gilded Heart Coaching. She believes in the importance of connecting to creativity & your Unique Genius as a spiritual practice to create a beautiful & fulfilling life!
As a fashion designer by trade, she utilizes artistry, manifestation techniques, intuitive guidance, and energy healing to assist her clients in discovering their soul’s true essence through creative expression. She believes everyone has creative abilities and she thrives in assisting her clients in discovering this about themselves. She calls this process coming home to the truth of who they are as co-creator of their reality.
She’s an inspirational speaker and host of the Awakening Hour Podcast, with the intention to “Get Lit From Within” where she guides spiritual beings through the human experience.
She loves facilitating sacred circles, workshops, and creative retreats to assist in soul exploration.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org